The information below are from the last year.
No "Flex Course" will be provided at the Seminar 2019.
Instead, there will be an option of the "Half Course."
Details are to be updated later.
1. SCHEDULE : July 30 to August 10, 2018
* In Principle, students in Advanced Course are expected to attend entire period.
* On the first day, July 30, we will meet at JR TOKYO Station in the morning and then head for Kitakaruizawa together.
2. Class and Age limitation :
Advanced Course : 15 years old and older
Flex Course : 12 years old and older
*Those who are 19 years old or younger need to provide a parental agreement.
3. the number to be admitted :
Advanced Course : 25 people
Flex Course : about 10 people
4. Place : Kitakaruizawa Music Hall and the other places nearby.
5. Tuition :
Advanced Course :
<Clarinet Class(5 lessons)> 90,000 yen ( including tax and insurance )
<Horn Class(3 lessons)> 60,000 yen ( including tax and insurance )
Flex Course : 35,000 yen per three days (including tax and insurance )
6. Accommodation : Hotel Kitakaruizawa
Address: 1924, Kitakaruizawa, Naganohara-cho, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma, 133-1412, JAPAN
7. Accommodation Fee : 7,500 yen a night with 3 meals included.
8. Payment : You need to pay the total amount ( Tuition fee and accommodation fee) by a certain day before the beginning of the seminar.
9. Application :
We have started accepting applications at 9PM, May 28th (Japan Standard Time), via web form below.
The application will be accepted in the order of the form submitted.