1. Courses and Schedule：
Regular Course: Jul.30- Aug.10, 2019
Half Course: pick any 5days from above and inquire for the availability
Regular Course: Jul.30- Aug.3, 2019
* In Principle, students in the Regular Course are expected to attend entire period.
* On the first day for the Regular Course, July 30, we will meet at JR TOKYO Station in the morning around 9:00-9:30 and then head for Kitakaruizawa together.
2. Age limitation :
Regular Course : 15 years old and older
Half Course : 15 years old and older but open for those under 15 if attending with their parents
*Those who are 19 years old or younger need to provide a parental agreement.
3. the number to be admitted :
Regular Course (Clarinet) : 25 people
Regular Course (Horn) : 5 people
Half Course (Clarinet):1-2 people per day
4. Place : Kitakaruizawa Music Hall and the other places nearby.
5. Tuition :
-Regular Course :
<Clarinet Class> 90,000 yen ( including tax and insurance )
<Horn Class> 60,000 yen ( including tax and insurance )
-Half Course : 50,000 yen (including tax and insurance )
6. Accommodation : Hotel Kitakaruizawa
Address: 1924, Kitakaruizawa, Naganohara-cho, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma, 133-1412, JAPAN
7. Accommodation Fee : 7,500 yen a night with 3 meals included.
8. Payment : You need to pay the total amount (tuition and accommodation fee) by a certain day before the beginning of the seminar. Details are to be announced when your application is accepted.
9. Application :
We have started accepting applications at 9PM, May 26th (Japan Standard Time).
Please fill in and send the application form by clicking the link below.
The application will be accepted in the order of the form submitted.